Monday

Facebook Emoticons work on iPhone


Few days ago I purchased the iPhone and the first thing that came to mind was that the trial we are working on the iPhone Facebook Emoticons.On http://facebook-freaks.blogspot.com I saw the codes and wrote them in a Facebook chat and Facebook Emoticons work on the iPhone! That day I was very happy, my iPhone got better.

In addition to the iPhone Facebook Emoticons can listen to music, watch video and surf the internet, it is a great deal. It has a very good camera, and the speaker is not bad.

All in all I am satisfied with the iPhone.

More facebook symbols:
♦ Basic facebook symbols - Key (Alt).

♦ Special and rare facebook symbols.
♦ Cool shapes made with facebook symbols - Facebook ascii art.
♦ Facebook ascii art - Big shapes made with facebook symbols.

♦ How to make symbols on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment